The Deferred Compensation Plan (DCP) is the City of Baltimore’s supplemental, voluntary retirement plan that enables all benefits-eligible City and Baltimore City Public Schools employees to accumulate additional retirement savings.
The DCP offers:
- Pre-Tax and/or Roth Options
- Is a $10 minimum contribution per pay
- An additional contribution match of up to 1% for non-hybrid members
- The ability to start, stop, increase or decrease contributions at any time.
- Visit retirewithbmore.com to learn more about and enroll in the Deferred Compensation Plan.