- May 17, 2021
- Posted by: Aja Jackson
- Category: Deferred Compensation Plan, Retirement Savings Plan, Uncategorized
If you participate in and contribute to the City 401(a)Retirement Savings Plan or the 457(b)Deferred Compensation Plan, your high school graduate could win $2,500 for college!
Nationwide and the City of Baltimore’s Retirement Savings Plan(RSP) and Deferred Compensation Plan (DCP) will award five college scholarships – each worth $2,500 – to five high school graduating seniors whose parents or grandparents participate in the 401(a) Retirement Savings Plan and/or 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan.
- Applicant must be a high school senior, legal U.S. resident.
- Applicant should be a 2021 high school graduate.
- Applicant’s parent or grandparent must be actively contributing to the 401(a) Retirement Savings Plan or 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan.
- Application and accompanying essay must be completed by graduate.
- *Immediate family members of ERS, DCP or RSP Board and staff are not eligible to apply*
- Application should be submitted as one PDF document.
- Application should be legibly handwritten or typed.
- Essay response should not exceed allotted space.
- Applications are due by July 16. Incomplete and late submissions will not be considered.
- Decision will be made by August 2. Applicants will be notified via letter.
- Submit completed application to Brittney Keys at firstname.lastname@example.org